- Improve natural capital with catchment partners
We’re working in partnership with organisations and individuals across our region to protect and restore the water environment as a part of the catchment based approach (CaBA).
The catchment based approach is a way of working at a river catchment scale to improve the water environment for wildlife and people. By working together, the catchment partnerships aims to:
- share local knowledge and expertise
- identify the local challenges
- deliver cost effective solutions with multiple benefits.
There are five catchment partnerships, or catchment initiatives, in the Wessex Water region; Bristol Avon, Hampshire Avon, Somerset and under Dorset, Poole Harbour and the Stour. We work with all the catchment partnerships in the region and host two catchment partnerships, Bristol Avon and Poole Harbour, and co-host the Stour catchment initiative with the Dorset Wildlife Trust.
About this dataset
- Phosphorous reduction - Hampshire-Avon